List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elim Qiu Date:September 27 2004 6:24pm
Subject:server timezone and system timezon
View as plain text
Hi, I'm looking for help on timezone issues.

I'm using mysql for a web application about time related events.
I've two servers in different locations with different timezones.

How to setup the database server so that the datetime value will not
depend on the server machine's timezone?  In other words, how to
make the datetime value of the same record fetched from both mysql
servers unaffected by locations?

Thanks for any helps.
Thread
server timezone and system timezonElim Qiu27 Sep
  • Re: server timezone and system timezonEric Bergen27 Sep
    • Newbie question about blob data types ie. Storing .xls in blobJack Taffar27 Sep
      • Re: Newbie question about blob data types ie. Storing .xls in blobDreamWerx27 Sep