List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Xah Lee Date:April 12 1999 10:10pm
Subject:Crystal report with mysql?
View as plain text
Has any one used the database query application CrystalReport of Seagate?
 http://www.crystalinc.com/crystalreports

I'm evaluating it for purchasing. Is it compatible with MySql?

We are using Debian Linux with MySql with plans to upgrade to DB2 or Oracle.
Any reviews or helpful comments appreciated.

Thanks.

Xah Lee
Senior Software Engineer
BrainPower - "Jobs For Smart People"
1.800.963.8890 or 408.299.0680
http://www.bpower.com

Thread
Crystal report with mysql?Xah Lee13 Apr
Re: Crystal report with mysql?Paul Schwarzl13 Apr
  • Re: Crystal report with mysql?Michael Widenius13 Apr
Re: Crystal report with mysql?Colin McKinnon13 Apr
  • Re: Crystal report with mysql?Pat Sherrill13 Apr
  • Re: Crystal report with mysql?Ed Carp13 Apr