List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:April 12 1999 9:34pm
Subject:Re: Please help me with these commands
View as plain text
On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 05:26:58PM -0400, sam1600@stripped wrote:
> Line one:
> create unique index oidindex on gens using btree (oid oid_ops);

This creates an index for table 'gens' using the fields 'oid' and
'oid_ops'.  In MySQL the equivalent (assuming you've already created
the 'gens' table) would be:

ALTER TABLE gens ADD UNIQUE (oid, oid_ops)

> Line two:
> grant all on gens,lieux,rdv,contact,vacance to nobody;

Recent MySQL versions have the GRANT command.  Upgrade to the latest
version, and the above command should work (assuming you have all of
the referenced tables and a user 'nobody').  Look at the manual for
more information on the GRANT command.

Tim
Thread
Please help me with these commandssam160013 Apr
  • Re: Please help me with these commandsThimble Smith13 Apr
Re: Please help me with these commandssam160013 Apr