List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Mangin Date:September 15 2004 12:43pm
Subject:Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)
View as plain text

> > I have tried different URL's, including trying the ftp URL at Oakland,
> > USA, and the Australian URL previously cited. I get the same problem -
> > instead of getting a dialogue box giving me the option of saving the
> > file to disk (and, in what path), the browser commences downloading the
> > file, to open rather than to save the file.
> >
> > --
> > Bret Busby
> > Armadale
> > West Australia

Note the path to file at the FTP site and use command-line FTP.
It cannot fail.

Thread
Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby14 Sep
  • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))GH14 Sep
      • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))James Cass14 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jim Winstead14 Sep
Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
  • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Jesse15 Sep
    • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
      • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Mangin15 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Daniel Kasak15 Sep