List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Kasak Date:September 15 2004 2:32am
Subject:Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)
View as plain text
Bret Busby wrote:

>Because I have received off-list responses from different people, rather
>than send the same response to everyone who responds to me off-list, my
>response is below.
>
>It appears that a problem lies in the web browser trying to open the
>RPM, rather than downloading it, and, as it is trying to open the RPM,
>and, incorrectly applying a real audio plugin (or trying to do that, in
>the absence of such a plugin), I am unable to download the RPM.
>
>I had tried to download the RPM using galeon, and I have also tried
>using Mozilla, and neither appears to be given the option to save the
>file to disk - both appear to be required to open the RPM.

Right-click should give you a list of options.
Also shift-click should *force* the save operation.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby14 Sep
  • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))GH14 Sep
      • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))James Cass14 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jim Winstead14 Sep
Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
  • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Jesse15 Sep
    • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
      • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Mangin15 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Daniel Kasak15 Sep