List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sam1600 Date:April 12 1999 9:26pm
Subject:Please help me with these commands
View as plain text
Helo,

I'm new to SQL and MYsql,  would you please
help me understand these two lines that I have
taken from a Postgres database and am trying to
convert over to Mysql.

Would you please tell me; what they are doing?
and what the Mysql equivilent would Be?

Line one:
create unique index oidindex on gens using btree (oid oid_ops);

Line two:
grant all on gens,lieux,rdv,contact,vacance to nobody;

I hope just including these two lines is enough
information for you.

Thanks,
-Sam