List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Cass Date:September 14 2004 7:09pm
Subject:Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))
View as plain text
You might not have to unsubscribe.  Some mail apps, like Notes, will
let you configure your "Out of Office" agent to NOT send an automated
reply to specific incoming emails.  I've done this using Notes, and it
works quite well.  Nobody on list wants to know that you're on holiday
in Hawaii while we're still working.  ;-P

-James

On Sep 14, 2004, at 2:58 PM, GH wrote:

> If you are going to be out of the office... suspend you subscription
> to the mailing list... so that everyone does not recieve these notices
> please
>

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:43:29 +0200, Martijn Tonies
> <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:
>>
>>> Does the message below, mean that everyone who posts a message to
>>> this
>>> list, will receive a message such as the one below, from the person
>>> below, for the next week?
>>
>> Yes. Great isn't it. Those people should be smacked in
>> the head.
>>
>> With regards,
>>
>> Martijn Tonies
>> Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL &
>> MS SQL
>> Server.
>> Upscene Productions
>> http://www.upscene.com
>>
>>> Subject: Re: Unable to download MySQL
>>>
>>> Sorry, but I am out of the office on Monday 13th September until
>>> Monday
>> 20th September 2004.
>>>
>>> I will respond to your e-mail when I return
>>>
>>> If you need technical support please contact darren@stripped or
>> mazen@stripped
>>>
>>> For any other enquiries please call the office on (0113) 272 3191
>>>
>>> Thanks for your e-mail.
>>
>> --

Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby14 Sep
  • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))GH14 Sep
      • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))James Cass14 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jim Winstead14 Sep
Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
  • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Jesse15 Sep
    • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
      • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Mangin15 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Daniel Kasak15 Sep