List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 14 2004 5:43pm
Subject:Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))
View as plain text
> Does the message below, mean that everyone who posts a message to this
> list, will receive a message such as the one below, from the person
> below, for the next week?

Yes. Great isn't it. Those people should be smacked in
the head.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

> Subject: Re: Unable to download MySQL
>
> Sorry, but I am out of the office on Monday 13th September until Monday
20th September 2004.

> I will respond to your e-mail when I return
>
> If you need technical support please contact darren@stripped or
mazen@stripped

> For any other enquiries please call the office on (0113) 272 3191
>
> Thanks for your e-mail.

Thread
Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby14 Sep
  • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))GH14 Sep
      • Re: AutoResponders (was: Unable to download MySQL (fwd))James Cass14 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jim Winstead14 Sep
Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
  • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Jesse15 Sep
    • RE: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Bret Busby15 Sep
      • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Jonathan Mangin15 Sep
  • Re: Unable to download MySQL (fwd)Daniel Kasak15 Sep