List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Lovatt Date:September 14 2004 5:29pm
Subject:RE: Copying rows based on query result to another table?
View as plain text
try

INSERT INTO other_table
( field1, field2, etc)
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS *
FROM wow.resume r
INNER JOIN wow.candidate c
WHERE r.Section_ID = '1'
AND MATCH (r.Section_Value)
AGAINST ('+BAAN' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
AND c.Candidate_ID = r.Candidate_ID

Peter

[ANNOUNCE] Let's Party! (table partitioner) 0.1 releasedLeonardo Francalanci14 Sep
  • Copying rows based on query result to another table?Eve Atley14 Sep
    • RE: Copying rows based on query result to another table?Peter Lovatt14 Sep
      • RE: Copying rows based on query result to another table?Eve Atley15 Sep