List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<lakshmi.narasimharao Date:September 13 2004 3:03pm
Subject:List of Questions
View as plain text
Hi,
       I have some questions. I need urgent solutions for these. Could you spare some time for me for helping me. I hope you can.

1) Is MySQL 4.0 Classic version is free downlodable?. If so, can you give me the url please?.

2)  What will be the equivalent of Pro*C API's in MySql?. For this what API's i have to use?. Could you give me the reference links/documentation?.

3) What are the equivalent alternatives for using Stored procedures of Oracle 7.3 in MySQL 4.0 classic version?.

4) What are the equivalent alternatives for using Triggers of Oracle 7.3 in MySQL 4.0 classic version?.

5) What are the equivalent alternatives for using Views of Oracle 7.3 in MySQL 4.0 classic version?.

6) What are the equivalent alternatives for using Transaction locks of Oracle 7.3 in MySQL 4.0 classic version?.

7) What are the equivalent alternatives for using primary/foriegn keys of Oracle 7.3 in MySQL 4.0 classic version?.

Thanks,
Narasimha

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@stripped immediately
List of Questionslakshmi.narasimharao13 Sep
  • Re: List of QuestionsMartijn Tonies13 Sep