List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Le Date:April 12 1999 9:09pm
Subject:Re: mod_auth_mysql-2.20 not making libauth_mysql.a
View as plain text
Then you have not run Configure in Apache.  Or configure if you are using
APACI.  You need to use one of these methods to configure Apache and
generate the Makefile from the .tmpl files.

I don't see how you could have gotten as far as you did if you did not run
Configure.  None of the Makefiles would be available and make won't work
without them.

Tin Le

----
Net Images - Premier Web Presence Provider   http://www.netimages.com/~tin
Internet Security and Firewall Consulting
Tin Le - tin@stripped