List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter  Brawley Date:September 11 2004 10:44am
Subject:Re: Best way to get Access DB structures into MySQL ??
View as plain text
Christopher,

>What is the best way to take the structure of multiple tables in Access
>and get them re-created in MySQL without doing that all by hand?

>Is there a way to do the equivalent of a Show Create Table in Access, that
>I could then use in MySQL ??

The only way I know is to use a tool like Dezign or DbScripter to generate a
script.

PB

Thread
Best way to get Access DB structures into MySQL ??christopher.l.hood11 Sep
  • Re: Best way to get Access DB structures into MySQL ??Peter  Brawley11 Sep
  • Re: Best way to get Access DB structures into MySQL ??Martijn Tonies11 Sep
  • Re: Best way to get Access DB structures into MySQL ??Chris Martin12 Sep