List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Donny Simonton Date:September 10 2004 9:49pm
Subject:RE: The UNION makes us strong^H^H^H^Hcrazy
View as plain text
Why not just do it like this.  You will need to compare the results yourself
to make sure.  But the numbers should be the same.  And you don't have to do
a union.

select empssn,paycode_1,payrate_1 from paympe where paycode_1 != '000' or
paycode_2 != '000'

That might need to be an "and" and not an or.

Donny