List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:leegold Date:September 9 2004 6:00pm
Subject:when to use backquote in SQL
View as plain text
Could anyone link me or explain the purposes of backquotes in an SQL
statement. I tried searching the manual and googling it but couldn't
find a simple explaination. ``` vs. "regular" single quotes'''.
Thanks, Lee G.
Thread
fulltext usage for specific keywordsleegold7 Sep
  • Re: fulltext usage for specific keywordsThomas Spahni7 Sep
  • Re: fulltext usage for specific keywordsSGreen7 Sep
    • when to use backquote in SQLleegold9 Sep
      • Re: when to use backquote in SQLDan Nelson9 Sep
        • Re: when to use backquote in SQLFagyal Csongor9 Sep
          • Re: when to use backquote in SQLDan Nelson9 Sep
      • Re: when to use backquote in SQLSGreen9 Sep
    • Re: when to use backquote in SQLJim Grill9 Sep