List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karam Chand Date:September 9 2004 3:50pm
Subject:Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI client
View as plain text
Probably you should put it as a bug in SQLyogs forums.

Karam
--- Jose_Miguel_P
> Karam Chand said:
>
> > I use SQLyog. It does allow you to create/delete
> FKs
> > with "ON UPDATE" criterias.
> >
> > Yeah, it does not allow you to create Fks in
> graphical
> > manner like MS SQL Server but does my purpose. One
> > feature I really miss is Editing of FKs.
>
>     Yeah, I also tried SQLyog. It's a very good
> program indeed, a very nice
> feature is the structure syncronization tool.
> However, I said every program
> I tried has problems, and SQLyog is no exception.
>
>     I downloaded SQLyog v3.71, I'm using MySQL
> 4.1.4-gamma-standard. When I
> manage relationships (F10 key), the FK's not even
> show up on the list... If
> I now press "New.." to create a relationship, I can
> fill in the blanks and
> press "Create", however SQLyog didn't show the new
> relationship either. I
> ended up creating 5 (five) equal relationships since
> SQLyog wasn't showing
> them in the list. A nasty GUI bug, sure, but this
> renders SQLyog unuseable
> to me.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Jose Miguel.

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
Thread
Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan2 Sep
  • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236gerald_clark2 Sep
    • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan2 Sep
      • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan7 Sep
        • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236Tobias Asplund7 Sep
          • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan7 Sep
            • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236Remigiusz Sokołowski8 Sep
              • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan8 Sep
  • In search of a good MySQL GUI clientJose Miguel Pérez8 Sep
    • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientKaram Chand9 Sep
      • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientJose Miguel Pérez9 Sep
        • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientKaram Chand9 Sep
          • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientJose Miguel Pérez9 Sep
  • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientMartijn Tonies8 Sep