List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jose Miguel Pérez Date:September 9 2004 8:13am
Subject:Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI client
View as plain text
Karam Chand said:

> I use SQLyog. It does allow you to create/delete FKs
> with "ON UPDATE" criterias.
>
> Yeah, it does not allow you to create Fks in graphical
> manner like MS SQL Server but does my purpose. One
> feature I really miss is Editing of FKs.

    Yeah, I also tried SQLyog. It's a very good program indeed, a very nice
feature is the structure syncronization tool. However, I said every program
I tried has problems, and SQLyog is no exception.

    I downloaded SQLyog v3.71, I'm using MySQL 4.1.4-gamma-standard. When I
manage relationships (F10 key), the FK's not even show up on the list... If
I now press "New.." to create a relationship, I can fill in the blanks and
press "Create", however SQLyog didn't show the new relationship either. I
ended up creating 5 (five) equal relationships since SQLyog wasn't showing
them in the list. A nasty GUI bug, sure, but this renders SQLyog unuseable
to me.

    Cheers,
    Jose Miguel.

Thread
Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan2 Sep
  • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236gerald_clark2 Sep
    • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan2 Sep
      • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan7 Sep
        • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236Tobias Asplund7 Sep
          • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan7 Sep
            • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236Remigiusz Sokołowski8 Sep
              • Re: Slave I/O thread dies, fatal error 1236matt ryan8 Sep
  • In search of a good MySQL GUI clientJose Miguel Pérez8 Sep
    • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientKaram Chand9 Sep
      • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientJose Miguel Pérez9 Sep
        • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientKaram Chand9 Sep
          • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientJose Miguel Pérez9 Sep
  • Re: In search of a good MySQL GUI clientMartijn Tonies8 Sep