List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:terry jones Date:April 12 1999 8:28pm
Subject:Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and
without threads).
View as plain text
>>>>> "Ilya" == Ilya Obshadko <ilya@stripped> writes:
Ilya> On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, terry jones wrote:

>> 1) Update to redhat 5.2
Ilya> I'm running freebsd. Hope that doesn't matter :-)

yes, that might be a problem :-)

>> 3) Let mysql_init allocate the MYSQL structs
Ilya> But which file should I patch with this code?

You don't need to do anything. The corrections that Monty sent me were
for my own code, not for your code and not for the MySQL code. You can
ignore that part of my message - sorry for the confusion.

Terry.
Thread
Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Aldrian Gintingsuka12 Apr
  • Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Michael Widenius12 Apr
  • Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
    • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Ilya Obshadko12 Apr
    • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).terry jones12 Apr
      • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Ilya Obshadko12 Apr
      • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).terry jones13 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp13 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones14 Apr