List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave Dyer Date:September 4 2004 7:58am
Subject:Re: please explain why this query isn't optimized
View as plain text

>> Getting the same answer, from a simpler query, in infinitely
>> less time, just seems wrong to me.
>
>Makes perfect sense.  Simpler queries *are* easier to optimize, you
>know :)

Makes perfect sense. Thanks, I think the relevant points
have been covered.

Thread
please explain why this query isn't optimizedDave Dyer4 Sep
  • RE: please explain why this query isn't optimizedDonny Simonton4 Sep
    • Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedEric Bergen4 Sep
    • RE: please explain why this query isn't optimizedDave Dyer4 Sep
      • Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedDan Nelson4 Sep
        • Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedDave Dyer4 Sep
          • RE: please explain why this query isn't optimizedDonny Simonton4 Sep
  • Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedEgor Egorov6 Sep
Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedBill Easton6 Sep
  • Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedDavid T-G7 Sep
    • Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedEgor Egorov7 Sep
  • Re: please explain why this query isn't optimizedEgor Egorov7 Sep