List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:September 3 2004 9:50pm
Subject:Re: grant tables update backward compatibility
View as plain text
I would assume that you can since mysql probably does an internal
select col, col1 to get the grant information and the new tables
contain everything that the old ones do plus some extra privileges.
The only thing I would worry about would be passwords changing. Make a
small test case and let everybody know. :)

-Eric