List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Stocker Date:March 13 1999 4:53pm
Subject:Re: Can MySQL and mSQL live together?
View as plain text
hi

>I've been using mSQL, and have heard a lot about MySQL.  I wanted to
>make sure that MySQL and mSQL can be 'on' at the same time on one
>machine.  Is there any problems with this?  While I try out MySQL, I

as a short answer. yes, they can... we had this for a few months on a sun
(we don't use mSQL anymore).

chregu

---
Christian Stocker            Phone/Fax: ++41 1 361 07 23
Hoffeld 2                    email: chregu@stripped
CH-8057 Zurich               www & pgp: http://phant.ch/chregu
Thread
Can MySQL and mSQL live together?Robert Tairas12 Mar
  • Re: Can MySQL and mSQL live together?Christian Stocker13 Mar