List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yannick Warnier Date:August 31 2004 11:14pm
Subject:Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHat
View as plain text
Le mar 31/08/2004 à 16:21, Dobromir Velev a écrit :
> Hi,
> Make sure that the mysql user have permissions to write into the folder
> /var/lib/mysql (or whatever your data folder is) .

Thanks Eric and Dobromir. This was a problem of permissions on
/var/lib/mysql indeed. Although it did not work immediatly after a
change, I saw (how awful) that the mysql version was a 3.23 or something
and replaced by the recommended version 4.

Now it all works perfectly (although mysqld is now divided in ten
different processes, but I don't know why and I don't mind as long as it
works).

Thanks,
Yannick

Thread
Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatEric Bergen31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev31 Aug
    • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier1 Sep
      • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev1 Sep