List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dobromir Velev Date:August 31 2004 3:21pm
Subject:Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHat
View as plain text
Make sure that the mysql user have permissions to write into the folder
/var/lib/mysql (or whatever your data folder is) .

On Tuesday 31 August 2004 18:00, Yannick Warnier wrote:
> Hi there,
> I need to install a database on a RedHat system. Although I'm pretty at
> ease with Debian, I feel a little unconfortable and cannot find why I
> get an Error: errno 13 (Permission Denied) when I try to create a new
> database.
> Is there some place to look at first? I cannot find any way to do this
> easily. There is no strace installed on the system (nor any possibility
> to do so easily).
> Any idea?
> Thanks,
> Yannick

Dobromir Velev

Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatEric Bergen31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev31 Aug
    • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier1 Sep
      • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev1 Sep