List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dobromir Velev Date:August 31 2004 3:21pm
Subject:Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHat
View as plain text
Hi,
Make sure that the mysql user have permissions to write into the folder
/var/lib/mysql (or whatever your data folder is) .

HTH

--

Dobromir Velev

Thread
Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatEric Bergen31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev31 Aug
    • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier1 Sep
      • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev1 Sep