List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yannick Warnier Date:August 31 2004 3:00pm
Subject:Mysql and errno 13 on RedHat
View as plain text
Hi there,

I need to install a database on a RedHat system. Although I'm pretty at
ease with Debian, I feel a little unconfortable and cannot find why I
get an Error: errno 13 (Permission Denied) when I try to create a new
database.

Is there some place to look at first? I cannot find any way to do this
easily. There is no strace installed on the system (nor any possibility
to do so easily).

Any idea?

Thanks,

Yannick

Thread
Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatEric Bergen31 Aug
  • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev31 Aug
    • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatYannick Warnier1 Sep
      • Re: Mysql and errno 13 on RedHatDobromir Velev1 Sep