List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrey Zmievski Date:April 12 1999 7:30pm
Subject:Access denied for Host %
View as plain text
I have compiled the latest version of mysql and started having a problem with
database access and priviliges carried over from mysql 3.22.15.  For some
users I had % for the Host field so that access from any host is allowed.
Now when I tried to connect as that user I get access denied.  Only if I
change Host to a specific host I am accessing from it will work.  What's the
deal?

-Andrey
* Black holes are where God divided by zero. *
Thread
Access denied for Host %Andrey Zmievski12 Apr
  • Re: Access denied for Host %Paul DuBois12 Apr