List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:August 25 2004 8:00pm
Subject:Re: Add new database into existing MYSQL database
View as plain text
If you do not use the GRANT, REVOKE, and DROP USER statements to create
and destroy user accounts, you must manually FLUSH PRIVILEGES.  It's all
documented in the manual:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/GRANT.html

and in even more detail here:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/User_Account_Management.html