List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eamon Daly Date:August 25 2004 6:27pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Secure Connection(e.g. SSL) Question
View as plain text
FYI, DBD::MySQL does support SSL. See

http://search.cpan.org/~rudy/DBD-mysql-2.9004/lib/DBD/mysql.pm

and search for mysql_ssl. You'll need to provide

mysql_ssl_client_key
mysql_ssl_client_cert
mysql_ssl_ca_file

as part of the DSN on the perl side, and set ssl-ca,
ssl-key, and ssl-cert on the server.

There's more on the subject at mysql.com:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Secure_requirements.html

Eamon Daly