List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karam Chand Date:August 25 2004 7:07am
Subject:RE: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0
View as plain text
Give a look to SQLyogs ODBC Import Tool. It can be
found at http://www.webyog.com

Regards,
Karam

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

> 	Confidentiality Notice
>
> 	The information contained in this electronic
> message and any attachments to this message are
> intended
> 	for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain confidential or privileged information. If
> 	you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@stripped
> immediately
> 	and destroy all copies of this message and any
> attachments.
>

> Confidentiality Notice
>
> The information contained in this electronic message
> and any attachments to this message are intended
> for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain confidential or privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@stripped
> immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any
> attachments.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
Thread
Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0lakshmi.narasimharao17 Aug
  • Re: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0Martijn Tonies17 Aug
RE: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0lakshmi.narasimharao17 Aug
  • Re: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0Martijn Tonies17 Aug
Re: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0Martijn Tonies17 Aug
  • Re: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0Michael Stassen17 Aug
Re: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0Martijn Tonies17 Aug
RE: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0lakshmi.narasimharao25 Aug
  • RE: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0Karam Chand25 Aug