List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<lakshmi.narasimharao Date:August 25 2004 6:46am
Subject:RE: Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0
View as plain text
Hi,
           I have to migrate oracle 7.3 database to MySql , for oracle used Pro*C.
In the front end used Java, JNI, RMI and Pro*C.
In the migration process what will be the best equivalent of Pro*C in MySql.
Ans also need to use XML, for the above environment what are the best langauge suit for XML handling( c++ or java) and what will be the best parsers for XML (like jaxp ..etc). Please advise me here.

Thanks,
Narasimha