List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Ladenfors Date:August 24 2004 7:45am
Subject:Specify which domain to connect from
View as plain text
Hello, Is there someway to specify which domain one would like to connect
from in the mysql console. When connecting on my server I always get
connected through localhost. I would like to connect through my DNS name.

quasi example : mysql -u jonas@stripped -p

regards
/Jonas

Thread
Specify which domain to connect fromJonas Ladenfors24 Aug
  • Re: Specify which domain to connect fromChua Choon Keng24 Aug
  • Re: Specify which domain to connect fromMichael Stassen24 Aug
    • Re: Specify which domain to connect fromPaul DuBois24 Aug