List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manisha Sathe Date:August 22 2004 3:18pm
Subject:Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set - Thanks
View as plain text
Thanks to all of, I could get it....

Thanks
Manisha

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Pielorz" <kpielorz@stripped>
To: "Manisha Sathe" <manisha@stripped>; <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set

> --On 22 August 2004 21:05 +0800 Manisha Sathe <manisha@stripped>
> wrote:
>
> > I want to select first 10 records out of 100. And then get the 10th
> > position.
> >
> > If i make use of
> >
> > order by score asc limit 1
> >
> > then I will get 100th record, How shall i pick up 10th position?
>
> I'm not quite sure I follow what you're aiming for, but have you tried...
>
> limit 10,1
>
> i.e. return 1 record, starting at row 10 in the result set. Beyond that
> you'd have to explain what 'score' is, as it's getting a little
> confusing... :)
>
> -Kp

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Thread
How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setMartijn Tonies23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setRoger Baklund23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • RE: How to get the last record from the slected record setKerry Frater23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setgerald_clark23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set - ThanksManisha Sathe23 Aug