List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karl Pielorz Date:August 23 2004 1:52pm
Subject:Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set
View as plain text

--On 22 August 2004 21:05 +0800 Manisha Sathe <manisha@stripped>
wrote:

> I want to select first 10 records out of 100. And then get the 10th
> position.
>
> If i make use of
>
> order by score asc limit 1
>
> then I will get 100th record, How shall i pick up 10th position?

I'm not quite sure I follow what you're aiming for, but have you tried...

limit 10,1

i.e. return 1 record, starting at row 10 in the result set. Beyond that
you'd have to explain what 'score' is, as it's getting a little
confusing... :)

-Kp

Thread
How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setMartijn Tonies23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setRoger Baklund23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • RE: How to get the last record from the slected record setKerry Frater23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setgerald_clark23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set - ThanksManisha Sathe23 Aug