List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gerald_clark Date:August 23 2004 1:36pm
Subject:Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set
View as plain text

Manisha Sathe wrote:

>I want to select first 10 records out of 100. And then get the 10th
>position.
>
>If i make use of
>
>order by score asc limit 1
>
>then I will get 100th record, How shall i pick up 10th position?
>
>regards
>Manisha

order by score desc limit 9,1

Thread
How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setMartijn Tonies23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setRoger Baklund23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • RE: How to get the last record from the slected record setKerry Frater23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setgerald_clark23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set - ThanksManisha Sathe23 Aug