List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Baklund Date:August 23 2004 1:30pm
Subject:Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set
View as plain text
* Manisha Sathe
> I want to select first 10 records out of 100. And then get the 10th
> position.
>
> If i make use of
>
> order by score asc limit 1
>
> then I will get 100th record, How shall i pick up 10th position?

Try this:

  order by score desc LIMIT 9,1

--
Roger
Thread
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • RE: How to get the last record from the slected record setKerry Frater23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setgerald_clark23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set - ThanksManisha Sathe23 Aug