List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 23 2004 12:44pm
Subject:Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set
View as plain text

>I am having more than 10 records in a table. I want to select only first
top 10 records (depending on one >field score) and then want to select 10th
position record.

>select * from table1 order by score desc LIMIT 10
>
>This will give me 10 records but then how to get the last record ?

Cycle them all until you hit the last one?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setMartijn Tonies23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setRoger Baklund23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • RE: How to get the last record from the slected record setKerry Frater23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setgerald_clark23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set - ThanksManisha Sathe23 Aug