List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manisha Sathe Date:August 22 2004 12:31pm
Subject:How to get the last record from the slected record set
View as plain text
I am having more than 10 records in a table. I want to select only first top 10 records
(depending on one field score) and then want to select 10th position record.

select * from table1 order by score desc LIMIT 10

This will give me 10 records but then how to get the last record ?

Thanks in advance,

regards
Manisha

Thread
How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setMartijn Tonies23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setRoger Baklund23 Aug
    • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setKarl Pielorz23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setManisha Sathe23 Aug
    • RE: How to get the last record from the slected record setKerry Frater23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record setgerald_clark23 Aug
  • Re: How to get the last record from the slected record set - ThanksManisha Sathe23 Aug