List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joshua Beall Date:August 20 2004 8:58pm
Subject:Calculated fields - is there any way to do this?
View as plain text
Is there any way in MySQL to have calculated fields?  E.g., a make
"expiration" equal to the "lastPaid" date, plus 1 year.  Whenever lastPaid
gets updated, expiration can be updated as well.

Is this possible?  I know it could be implemented client side, but I am
wondering if it could be done directly in MySQL?

Thread
Calculated fields - is there any way to do this?Joshua Beall20 Aug
  • Re: Calculated fields - is there any way to do this?Joshua Beall20 Aug
  • Re: Calculated fields - is there any way to do this?Dan Nelson20 Aug
  • Re: Calculated fields - is there any way to do this?Martijn Tonies22 Aug