List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 19 2004 7:11pm
Subject:Re: What is the best MySQL manager?
View as plain text

> Um....lets see.
>
> I suppose the best means easiest to use, making it simple to create and
> manage databases, tables, and the like, for newbies like me.

And what OS do you need to run it on?

Either way, make sure to give Database Workbench a
try as well - www.upscene.com

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
What is the best MySQL manager?AceZero279019 Aug
  • Re: What is the best MySQL manager?Martijn Tonies19 Aug
  • Re: What is the best MySQL manager?Karam Chand20 Aug
Re: What is the best MySQL manager?AceZero279019 Aug
  • Re: What is the best MySQL manager?Martijn Tonies19 Aug