List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:August 18 2004 9:19pm
Subject:Re: Strange Text Field
View as plain text
In the last episode (Aug 18), Stuart Felenstein said:
> Okay, still not working in this one table so here is all my info:
> I've also attached the table dump.
>
> Thank you ,
> Stuart
>
> Error Code from attempted transaction:
> Transaction failed!
> Your SQL:
> insert into LFWBank
>
> (JobReferenceCode,VendorID,LocationCity,LocationState,AreaCode,PayRate,Contact,Contact
> Email,TravelReq,FullSpec) values
> (9999,11,'Bronx','AL',212,11,'Joe','Joe@stripped','no','
> )

I can't be sure due to the word-wrapping your client performed on these
lines, but is one of your field names "Contact Email" with a space in
it?  If so, you'll have to escape it with backtics: `Contact Email`

Renaming the field might be better though.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped
  • RE: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
  • RE: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • Re: Strange Text FieldDan Nelson18 Aug
      • Re: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • RE: Strange Text Field(Terry Riley)19 Aug