List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Felenstein Date:August 18 2004 8:43pm
Subject:Re: Strange Text Field
View as plain text
--- Rhino <rhino1@stripped> wrote:
Sorry I didn't answer this one before.  No it does
not.
I typed 6 letters and it kicked it back.
And that was using just a regular text area
Stuart

> Does your program store the data correctly if you
> just put regular text in
> the form field, rather than rich text? That might
> help determine if this is
> some kind of encoding/codepage problem.
>
> Rhino

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Thread
Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
  • Re: Strange Text FieldRhino18 Aug
    • Re: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • Re: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
RE: Strange Text FieldVictor Pendleton18 Aug
  • RE: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
  • RE: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • Re: Strange Text FieldDan Nelson18 Aug
      • Re: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • RE: Strange Text Field(Terry Riley)19 Aug