List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Felenstein Date:August 18 2004 8:14pm
Subject:RE: Strange Text Field
View as plain text
In the table that fails, and the one that works, I'm
using some products from a company called Interakt.  I
mentioned this in my last reply, however didn't
mention one part.
With this suite of tools , I can replace a text area
with a mini html / cms tool.  Basic formatting etc.
Now in the 2nd table where the insertion works. The
form works great, retains all the formatting of the
original document.

Stuart
--- Victor Pendleton <VPendleton@stripped> wrote:

> What is the application you are using to insert and
> retrieve the blob data?
> Is the data actually being inserted?

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Thread
Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
  • Re: Strange Text FieldRhino18 Aug
    • Re: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • Re: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
RE: Strange Text FieldVictor Pendleton18 Aug
  • RE: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
  • RE: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • Re: Strange Text FieldDan Nelson18 Aug
      • Re: Strange Text FieldStuart Felenstein18 Aug
    • RE: Strange Text Field(Terry Riley)19 Aug