List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<lakshmi.narasimharao Date:August 17 2004 5:16am
Subject:Migration tools/plan from oracle 7.3 to Mysql 4.0
View as plain text
Hi,
         I am new to MySql. Could you please let me know the different migration tools avialable for the migration of oracle 7.3 database to mysql 4.0 classic version. Out of those which one is the best in performance and cost wise. As per my knowledge views, stored procedures and triggers are not supported in MySql 4.0. Is it correct?. If so, what are all the alternatives for converting the views, stored procedures and triggers in oracle 7.3 to MySql 4.0. I will be very happy for  giving me a very good explanation on this.

Thanks,
Narasimha