List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:August 16 2004 7:31pm
Subject:Re: Database Stats
View as plain text
25 databases with the SAME query? Sounds like the database structure
are pretty similar. Perhaps you want to look into merge tables or
unions.

On Aug 16, 2004, at 12:58 PM, David Mohorn wrote:

> I have about 25 databases that I need to run the same query against
> that
> returns about 5 columns of information.
>
> I need this information then published within an Excel spreedsheet.
>
> What is the best way do handle this?
>
> Currently, I'm running each query manually, copying/pasting the result
> to Excel, and repeating...
>
> I need to run this procedure every week, and it takes a considerable
> amount of time.

Brent Baisley
Systems Architect
Landover Associates, Inc.
p: 212.759.6400/800.759.0577

Thread
Database StatsDavid Mohorn16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsMartijn Tonies16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsSapenov16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsBrent Baisley16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsSGreen17 Aug