List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 16 2004 5:06pm
Subject:Re: Database Stats
View as plain text
> I have about 25 databases that I need to run the same query against that
> returns about 5 columns of information.
>
> I need this information then published within an Excel spreedsheet.
>
> What is the best way do handle this?
>
> Currently, I'm running each query manually, copying/pasting the result
> to Excel, and repeating...
>
> I need to run this procedure every week, and it takes a considerable
> amount of time.

In that case, I suggest automating it with a small program.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Database StatsDavid Mohorn16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsMartijn Tonies16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsSapenov16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsBrent Baisley16 Aug
  • Re: Database StatsSGreen17 Aug