List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 14 2004 9:12pm
Subject:Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDER
View as plain text
Hi,

> Dear friends,
> In this query what precisely needs to be added at  alphabetical_field
> following ORDER BY
>
> SELECT * FROM mytable ORDER BY alphabetical_field
> so that I get output in alphabetical order.
>
> guidance, please.

I highly suggest reading a book (any book) on SQL (not MySQL)
or take a good look here:
http://www.w3schools.com/sql/default.asp

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERRemember14a14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERMartijn Tonies14 Aug
  • RE: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERPeter Lovatt14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERPeter  Brawley14 Aug
Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERRemember14a14 Aug
  • RE: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERSunmaia14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERMartijn Tonies14 Aug