List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 14 2004 8:35am
Subject:Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDER
View as plain text
Hi,

> I have mysql table which retains names,Data is written to mysql table
using
> php query, however when I check the records, I amn't able to do the same
in
> alphabetical order.
> How do I make mysql to retain records in alphabetical order.

With an ORDER BY clause perhaps?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERRemember14a14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERMartijn Tonies14 Aug
  • RE: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERPeter Lovatt14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERPeter  Brawley14 Aug
Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERRemember14a14 Aug
  • RE: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERSunmaia14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERMartijn Tonies14 Aug