List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Remember14a Date:August 14 2004 7:56am
Subject:MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDER
View as plain text
Dear Friends,

I have mysql table which retains names,Data is written to mysql table using
php query, however when I check the records, I amn't able to do the same in
alphabetical order.
How do I make mysql to retain records in alphabetical order.

Any guidance, please.

Thread
MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERRemember14a14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERMartijn Tonies14 Aug
  • RE: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERPeter Lovatt14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERPeter  Brawley14 Aug
Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERRemember14a14 Aug
  • RE: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERSunmaia14 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL RECORDS AND ALPHABETICAL ORDERMartijn Tonies14 Aug