List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 13 2004 7:18am
Subject:Re: GUI for MySQL
View as plain text
> This is my first attempt to design and test MySQL. I have used MS SQL for
> number of years.  I do appreciate if members of this list can recommend a
> good GUI application for MySQL. I want the GUI application to design DB,
> design Quiries, etc.

Take a look at Database Workbench - www.upscene.com

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
GUI for MySQLKirti S. Bajwa12 Aug
  • AW: GUI for MySQLFreddie Sorensen12 Aug
  • Re: GUI for MySQLKaram Chand13 Aug
  • Re: GUI for MySQLMartijn Tonies13 Aug
    • Full text for keyword(s) search?Eve Atley17 Aug
RE: GUI for MySQLGuillermo Chinchilla Zúñiga12 Aug
RE: Full text for keyword(s) search?Victor Pendleton17 Aug
  • Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backEve Atley17 Aug
    • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug
      • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug
    • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backSGreen17 Aug
RE: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backVictor Pendleton17 Aug
Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug