List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Donny Simonton Date:August 13 2004 6:19am
Subject:RE: Replication blocked
View as plain text
There is only one thread for replication on the slave.  It does one step a
time.  If you use mysqlbinlog on one of your binary files on your master,
you will see exactly how it all works.

Multi-threaded would probably cause thousands of problems.  Unless it was
threaded per table, but that would still cause problems because of
multi-table deletes and updates.

Donny