List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karam Chand Date:August 13 2004 3:19am
Subject:Re: GUI for MySQL
View as plain text
Hello,

You can try SQLyog at http://www.webyog.com/ .

Its not free but it has got some really powerful
features.

Regards,
Karam

--- "Kirti S. Bajwa" <kbajwa@stripped> wrote:

> This is my first attempt to design and test MySQL. I
> have used MS SQL for
> number of years.  I do appreciate if members of this
> list can recommend a
> good GUI application for MySQL. I want the GUI
> application to design DB,
> design Quiries, etc.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kirti

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
Thread
GUI for MySQLKirti S. Bajwa12 Aug
  • AW: GUI for MySQLFreddie Sorensen12 Aug
  • Re: GUI for MySQLKaram Chand13 Aug
  • Re: GUI for MySQLMartijn Tonies13 Aug
    • Full text for keyword(s) search?Eve Atley17 Aug
RE: GUI for MySQLGuillermo Chinchilla Zúñiga12 Aug
RE: Full text for keyword(s) search?Victor Pendleton17 Aug
  • Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backEve Atley17 Aug
    • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug
      • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug
    • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backSGreen17 Aug
RE: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backVictor Pendleton17 Aug
Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug