List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guillermo Chinchilla Zúñiga Date:August 12 2004 6:50pm
Subject:RE: GUI for MySQL
View as plain text
I would suggest DBDesigner available on

http://www.fabforce.net/

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Kirti S. Bajwa [mailto:kbajwa@stripped]
Enviado el: Jueves, 12 de Agosto de 2004 12:09 p.m.
Para: 'mysql@stripped'
Asunto: GUI for MySQL

This is my first attempt to design and test MySQL. I have used MS SQL for
number of years.  I do appreciate if members of this list can recommend a
good GUI application for MySQL. I want the GUI application to design DB,
design Quiries, etc.

Thanks.

Kirti

GUI for MySQLKirti S. Bajwa12 Aug
  • AW: GUI for MySQLFreddie Sorensen12 Aug
  • Re: GUI for MySQLKaram Chand13 Aug
  • Re: GUI for MySQLMartijn Tonies13 Aug
    • Full text for keyword(s) search?Eve Atley17 Aug
RE: GUI for MySQLGuillermo Chinchilla Zúñiga12 Aug
RE: Full text for keyword(s) search?Victor Pendleton17 Aug
  • Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backEve Atley17 Aug
    • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug
      • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug
    • Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backSGreen17 Aug
RE: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backVictor Pendleton17 Aug
Re: Assistance with SQL syntax: pulling duplicates backMichael Stassen17 Aug